Thursday 16 July 2009

Getting Ready

Hi all, welcome to my blog!

I hope you've managed to get here without too many problems. I've tried to make a blog with a fairly easy title so it should be easy to remember!
Today was my first real prep for the camino (and it was still far from what I need to be doing); I walked from home to school, which took 1 hr 25 minutes. I was pretty impressed to be honest as it was pretty warm, raining every now and again, plus I'd never walked from my house to work so it was a bit of a risk! However i underestimated the time to get to work and so I was actually there 1hr early!
So I now have less than a week until I leave for my biggest ever journey! Getting really excited now about going and at the same time just crossing my fingers that the organisation will not have been in vain. I'll write next Tuesday before departure, get ready for a month of stresses, strains and laughs aplenty as I attempt to get from one side of my favourite nation to the other!

Peace to all!

2 comments:

  1. How far is it from your house to work in miles? and how does this compare your expected daily distance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola! Joseph and i are just checking the blog after breakfast to check on your progress. Dad has also asked to be kept up to date. hope all's going well and look forward to your next instalment.

    ReplyDelete